Monday, September 19, 2005

New shiny car - Any day now...

After over a decade's loyal service, it has reached the time to trade my little red hyundai C-chan in for a newer car. In fact an actual new car. Which I should be getting sometime this week. Any day now... Soon...

It's a shame I can't transfer over the Swancon 2000 bumper sticker though.

For various reasons, mostly sensible ones to do with good fuel economy, 5 year warranties and low insurance rates I've gotten a Hyundai Getz (5 door for ease of transporting passengers). For my magpie Shiny! nature I have gotten it in metallic lilac blue.

I am looking forward to power steering, for while my continued attendance at the gym (Yep, still going) is helping my muscles, C-chan is a pain to turn around in a tight curve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home