Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Bleah - Tuesdays

Tuesdays. My not so favourite day. Mainly because I have to get up much earlier than normal. I guess I could train my body into it by getting up early every day, but it's not sustainable throughout the rest of the week. That's one of the penalties when your partner is an astronomer who thinks that 2am is an early night.

Been watching Dr Who on the ABC, ahh those BBC sets :) Most of them actually pretty good, the most glaring problem set yesterday being in the city with one of those fake long corridors.

To someone whose exposure to Dr Who was from the Tom Baker era onward the selfishness and manipulativeness of the Hartnell Doctor is a little unsettling and it will be interesting to watch the character develop as it were.

Thinking rude thoughts about the Swen virus creators, though it seems to be calming down...only 55 overnight as opposed to 76 the day before and in the hundreds before that.

Got an unanticipated night in (Decided I was not up to driving an hour and a half in yesterday's yucky weather) where I played TV catchup, caught bits of the emmys and got the baking bug, I'm sure I'll find someone to help me eat the choc chip muffins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home