Monday, March 08, 2004

Brrr

Well, here's a little dip in the warm summer weather, I assume Pam is enjoying it to the hilt.

Went to the observatory summer lecture last night. It had rained earlier in the day and we weren't sure if we'd have to go to the backup plan, but the rain didn't last and the skies were clear for the talk on the Void at the end of the Universe. Good talk, but the more prepared people were definitely rugged up, it was more than a little on the nippy side, especially if you've been used to the 30°C+ days we'd been having. The Bureau of meteorology assures us that the weather will warm up again but last night, and today have been a little on the cool side, and alas, I did not dress for cool. My attempts to remedy this would not win me any fashion prizes, but at least kept me from shivering for most of the day. This building does not heat up quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home