Sunday, December 26, 2004

Relaxed...

Had a very nice family Christmas, sitting, chatting, eating nice food, not having any arguments (though did get thoroughly beat by a 7 year old in his new air hockey game)

Got a nice heap of books waiting to be read, and amazingly enough haven't read one yet. Yesterday was too busy chatting, then finishing off Hogfather which I seem to be making a tradition of reading every Christmastime. Then today I went up to Fe's traditional Boxing Day drop in, and had a very pleasant day there... Then it was home, make and eat dinner (after a little AC) and watch Carnivàle, which is proving interesting enough to keep watching at least for now... Then a little Robo Rally and proofing before bed.

Tomorrow I have to figure out what I am making for the pot luck dinner at MSM's double feature. Got some ideas so not stressing too much, especially as I suspect my local Dewson's will be open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home