Saturday, March 13, 2004

And back to frantic

Argh, after a week or so of merely being busy, it's back to frantic again as I seem to have been given the job to get a website ready for a major launch. On Wednesday. I've been at it most of the week and provided I get given content for the remaining pages it should be working by the deadline. Just don't ask me about domain names. They are not my problem!

Went to the UCC fresher welcome yesterday evening. Usual crush, especially around the corner where they were doing the PGP signings. Lots of pizza, those with the chicken fingers were interesting.

Doing a little post proofing on my 4th Mirror in the couple of hours lull time I have left before doing my volunteering up at the observatory. Then tomorrow it's the Swancon Quiz Day, which is usually fun. We plan to follow that by some board gaming somewhere so weekend looking kinda full. But full of fun which is a good kind of full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home