Sunday, January 09, 2005

Into the new year

Back at work, though only a short week, (Thursday & Friday) and I'm in the nice position of having some stuff to do, though not too much, though this could change at any time as my immediate boss has found a new position elsewhere with less stress, which means we now have to figure out who will do the stuff he used to do. Still, my job is safe for the next 2 years so with a bit of luck that will be my mortgage and I'll be more relaxed.

New year was quiet, but pleasant, since then I've caught up with housework, evicted a fairly large black spider that had been hanging around my christmas decorations (taken down) and then decided to move into my couch and caught up with some people at Bec's Oriel's thingy.

No I haven't made any resolutions. Apart from my continuing one to get a bit fitter. Still waiting on pool to be reopened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home