Friday, April 23, 2004

Explosion imminent?

Andrew has downloaded the new 'I, Robot' trailer, apparently interviews with the director stating how it was difficult making a movie from a short story collection, but that all of the stories were about how the 3-laws got 'bent', and he worked within that framework...

Interspersed with action shots from the movie of armies of robots killing people.

We suspect Simon may explode if he sees it.

Today I've been shifting computers at work, with the usual hassle of trying to find details for software you installed 4 years ago but are still using. More to go tomorrow, but the essential stuff is on there so far.

I even tidied up a bit tonight, my place looks like only a small bomb hit it, rather than a tactical nuke :)

I can't remember if I've got anything on this weekend, apart from movies on friday. Poor Andrew has to work Friday & Sunday nights. Friday will be the killer as he has lectures to give in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home