Monday, July 05, 2004

Week off!

My boss was going on leave this week, and suggested that maybe I take some time off too before the semester rush started again. But to be back for the 2 weeks before semester, which basically meant this week. Ah well, I'd hit a brief lull so without said boss to give new crises to me I'd be doing a fair bit of tedious makework, so having the time off makes sense. Need a break, and yay! Andrew's also taking this week off, by a not so strange coincidence, given that he does some work in the tertiary sector also.

I've also bitten two bullets in the past week. Applied for ADSL, just couldn't resist any more now that work has a VPN that makes it useful to get for telecommuting, and also paid off my HECS.

Just the mortgage to worry about now.

Loved Shrek 2, and for those who haven't seen it yet, remember to stay for all the credits. (My parents didn't realise this. Maybe I'll have to go see it again.)

2 Comments:

At 12:38 pm, Blogger Possbert said...

Re the Shrek end credits - remain for the Harry Potter 3 credits as well. The map of Hogwarts shows a Stink Bomb Cupboard, amongst other things.

 
At 12:30 am, Blogger Aria said...

Yep, went to that too, very nifty credits there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home