Saturday, May 29, 2004

I hab a code

Yep, the lurgi has gotten me, so far I'm not stuffed up, just a slight sore throat and a bit of a drip but still trying to stay away from people with fragile immune systems.

Been proofing some old roman philosophers, they had some very odd ideas is all I can say really.
I can now transliterate greek fairly quickly with only minimal recourse to a transliteration table.

So I'm proofing, a nice sedentary task, trying to get enough liquids and trying to keep warm. (laptops make good lapwarmers)

Watched a UK new series on friday called Blue Murder, starring Caroline Quentin (Maddy from the first few seasons of Jonathan Creek) liked it so far. Nice characters. Brits do quirky well. Definitely want to watch pt 2.

One of Andrew's sisters has reported in her alive and wellness from Paris, lucky girl is having a nice round the world trip. Settlers won't be the same without her here. We might win occasionally.

Time for more fluid intake. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home