Saturday, May 15, 2004

Getting my blog to match the rest of my color scheme.

Well, I have a Jarrah coffee table (It does look nice.) Wine coloured sofas, wine coloured rug, wine coloured glasses (spectacles) and so I thought with the recent trend in revamping of blogs I'd try to get my blog to match a bit. May do a bit of tweaking still but I quite like the look so far. (Glad I remembered to save my previous template before picking a new one. Managed to get my sidebar back in fairly short order.)

Went to book club this week, (though I should really have read the book I guess) and was a little taken aback by the number of children there were. The adults did outnumber them, just. Bryn is out of PMH and seems to be doing well and Fe and Shay were making their first social appearance with little Aeryn Connor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home