Friday, January 14, 2005

FTL selling books?

Ran into Grant Stone at lunch yesterday, apparently, on top of his busy radio show, working as a librarian at Murdoch, etc. etc., he's turned Faster Than Light into a resource centre, of lots of things Australian and Fannish, and apparently recently also added an online bookstore to the melange. (After some futile googling I eventually gave up and tried the obvious http://www.fasterthanlight.com.au/

Wonder if it's making his office more or less crowded?

Don't have time to look through it much today though, it's nose to grindstone time as I got some other news yesterday. I'm summoned to Jury Duty. Oh joy, they do seem to know when you're busiest don't they. So I've got one more week to get the critical stuff done and then I have to report for JD on the 24th. I'm not sure if I'm decisive enough for jury duty, but to be honest the least appealing part so far is that I have to be there at 8:15am. Not a morning person me.

Back to grindstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home