Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Back to work

Well, it's Tuesday and after my extended long weekend (I'm not sure if being ill on friday counts) I'm feeling....well not exactly raring to go but certainly working on it. Today I learnt what you have to do with CSS to make IE center elements.

Andrew and I get together with some friends most mondays, and while usually this can be as few as 5 people in total (if you include the 3 year old) last night was quite large what with the visitors from the playstation game writing company and a few other people who don't normally come. I think we'll have to start another roster for food though. Getting a little fed up with pizza.

Lily's talking about book club reminds me, have to get a copy of the sword in the stone for our local one.

Got home midafternoon yesterday, then it was spring clean day! (except for the study and the back room which need more sorting than actual cleaning.) Place is looking much better and I need not fear people dropping by.

Am being asked for ideas for Xmas and birthday already. Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home