Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Later the same day

Ahhh..The Doctor is my friend. (Drat..taped Dr Who on the wrong tape again That's twice in a row. Hope Andrew doesn't mind me doing some tape to taping at the weekend.) So with the cool breeze wafting through my house I am again feeling calm and cool. I got two of the assignments marked, and the other I thought about doing now, but I suspect I'm not in a good essay marking mood. I've started it and I'll finish it tomorrow. (I hate essay marking.)

However I have managed to make dinner, and for two other days it looks like. I'm now going to have a piece of my banana and pineapple cake for dessert, with a coffee. Then it's the ironing and the washing up. Depending on which I can face most. Ironing has the advantage that I bribe myself with tv while doing the ironing. Then hopefully a relatively early night if Elizabeth and Darcy don't keep me up too late. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home