Friday, October 24, 2003

Too much to do!

Argh...far too much to do ... still what can I do but keep on. I succumbed to the 2nd hand book stall yesterday. The Deeper Meaning of Liff, One for the Money, Two for the Dough, and another for someone else.

I might even get some back room unpacking done at the weekend. Still got to figure out what I'm taking as an (arranged) plate tomorrow. My sister's feeling better so that's good. And my lucky parents are going down south for the weekend.
And the G&S tapes which we couldn't find have been located (Yay!) so I'm planning on getting together with a few people next week to watch Pirates of Penzance.

Better go now. I biked in today *puff puff* and I have still to get lights for the bike (whoops) so should pedal off home before it gets dark, or too shiny in my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home