Tuesday, October 28, 2003

One more early rise to go!

Well, only one more early rise to go now. After next tuesday I shan't have to worry about early morning rises till next semester. Wheeee! To counteract this decadence I intend to ride more into work given that the sun is now still in the sky at 5pm and the weather is getting better.

Still no idea what I'm doing on Friday apart from welcoming Andrew back home :).

I am enormously appreciative of my parental units who have kindly agreed to pick up my filing cabinet for me. I was worried about doing it myself on two counts.

  1. My car is only a little hatchback and getting it in and out could be tricky

  2. I am not exactly an iron woman and the idea of lugging it up the stairs to my place was not appealing


OK, off to move my car so that I can load extra boxes into them for earlier mentioned friend, drop them off at her place and be home in time for Dr Who (because I forgot to change tapes this morning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home