Saturday, November 15, 2003

Party day.

Today was a day for parties.

After my regular saturday morning tussle with scottish gaelic I got back up the hill to Andrew's where his 'cousin' (someone explained the exact relationship once but it was too confusing to remember) was having an afternoon birthday tea. Lots of yummy food and cake.

Then in the evening I meandered down the hill for a while to the housewarming/belated birthday celebration for Simon and David. Tiki was showing off the new book she and Polenka (sp?) have produced. Usual fannish gathering, lots of people to talk to on many topics. Tried to clarify some gossip for the pfgb, if I've gotten it wrong hopefully someone will correct me.

The gumbo was nice, if a little bit on the spicy side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home