Wednesday, April 28, 2004

My what lovely colours

Glasses repaired. Had a checkup and ordered new ones (Was going to anyway but this certainly got me moving in that direction.) Seeing dentist soon about a possible cracked tooth. The rest of my bruises and scrapes are turning lovely colours. I have been advised about arnica oil and am putting it to use on the bruises.

This morning when I walked by the speedbump it had some yellow warning bollards next to it. This evening as I walked by again the whole speedbump was a nice, bright, visible yellow so this shouldn't happen to anyone else.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in this week, book club not on, badminton I'm too sore for. Hopefully will get to Kylie's thing on Friday night.
Time to tend my bruises before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home