Tuesday, May 04, 2004

New look

Well, I've got new glasses (wine coloured frames, ie a nice slightly purple red) and am getting used to them. I also went furniture shopping on saturday and bought my last 'big' piece of furniture for my place. A nice jarrah coffee table with a smoked glass top inset which I think will look very nice next to my sofas and on my rug.

My bruise is now mostly yellow with a blue/black/purple surround so I'm hoping that will be mostly cleared up in another week. The arm scrape is similarly healing. The tooth I'll just have to wait and see according to the dentist, so no hard foods for me for the next few weeks.

In an attempt not to lose one of my few forms of exercise I got back on my bike today and rode in. So far so good but I've still 'the hill' to face this evening.

It's a bit early to say, but from looking at a couple of pics of Fe and Shay's new bub, he looks like he's taking after his dad.

For those interested in Astronomy the Perth Observatory is trialing a new sky camera that will take pictures of the sky at night from perth observatory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home