Monday, July 12, 2004

First project all the way through.

Well, the first project that I managed all the way through the distributed proofreaders site has been posted to the Project Gutenberg site. Yay! Of course my second project overtook it and got posted there about a week ago, but that was because the first one was a lot of poetry which took a fair amount of time to get right.

I suspect that while only the animal lovers would like project no. 1 (Voices for the Speechless) the more fannish might like Project No. 2 which was an early short story collection by H.G. Wells, The Stolen Bacillus and Other Incidents.

Future projects I intend to bring to the world involve an older chemistry text and something called Zarlah the Martian.

Oh, and hopefully by tomorrow I will have gotten my ADSL connection all hooked up. Yay! Yay fast connection! Yay work VPN! I got myself a relatively nifty modem. router, firewall, wireless server! Now all I have to do is get it all working.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home