Monday, August 16, 2004

Back to IE

Now Opera won't even log in properly with blogger. Oh well.

I hadn't realised before, but several people have told me in the past week or so that yes, you can crack a rib coughing. I'm beginning to believe them. I initially thought it was just a strained muscle but this is really hanging on and doesn't quite feel the same as a muscle.

It only hurts when I laugh. Or cough, or sneeze, or move. Luckily it's only for movements that affect my upper body so my typing is unaffected.

Might watch some of my season 2 Press Gang DVD tonight since there's nothing remotely watchable on now that sport has taken over the TV. I mean yes I agree that ideally the Olympics is a worthy thing, but of late all the technological 'aids' and drug scandals and so forth just seems to take the point out of it. And since I'm not a big sports watcher I think I'll skip it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home