Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Is it there??

I can't seem to access my actual blog, though the blog writing stuff seems to be all here. Though haven't tried posting yet. Sungroper has apparently been checked over in Darwin and is alright so big relief there. And so far Andrew seems to be surviving 'the house with pet snakes'.

My sister's birthday today! So going to have a nice little family get together and a fondue. Heh, she's nearly joined me on top of the hill.

Been busy wrestling with web data acquisition software so I could write a lab for a course here. With a bit of luck it'll be fine for the job. At least for this semester. Trying to do too many things at once I think, still at least I'm not tutoring LATU.

Of course technical difficulties in their usual way have struck and I'm hoping that the stuff I'm currently transferring to the 'puter for the student's lectures contains all the lecture as the microphone had been acting up. Got a new one now, but doesn't help lectures gone by. Ah well, next year.

Scuse me, going back to proofreading so I can find out what mandrakes have to do with the giver of life and the evolution of dragons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home