Monday, October 20, 2003

News confirmed

An official notice has finally come round that D & F's newest little girl has made her way into the world safely. (The grapevine version had at least two errors, such is the nature of things). Tessa Holly.

Seen some pics, and might go pay them a visit during my lunch break :)

Spent yesterday at a games day, played a bit of Chronology and this mindbending 'Set' game that I thought I had the hang of, and then lost it. I should probably avoid the Daily Puzzle on the game site, but I suspect that's a losing battle.

Didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted at the weekend. House still looking mildly hit by bomb, but a lot of the mess is the transitional kind, (things on piles on floor being sorted before being put away) I figure maybe wednesday evening or some time tonight after my observatory meeting I'll be able to clear some of it away if I don't get distracted again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home