Sunday, October 05, 2003

Sunday lunch

It's been a lazy weekend so far. Yesterday evening was my night for volunteering at the observatory and it was a good night, no clouds, relatively good seeing and I got to man one of the telescopes for the first time, and not give too much wrong information.

Then today an old friend of Andrew's mother was visiting and also his cousin Gene is staying for a bit so we had most of the immediate family up for a lovely lunch. (Mmmm thai fish curry and lovely desserts)

So I'm sitting here feeling replete and sleepy while nearly everyone else has gone to look at wildflowers.

I did a little cryptic crosswording this afternoon, bit out of practice there. (I looked at a previous post and I have resolved to include my actor pronouns more)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home