Sunday, October 12, 2003

Very tired now

I should go to bed now, but that would require summoning up the energy to move.

Eventually thirst will drive me to get up I think.
Well, finally finished my first game of Galactic Civilisations last night, after it crashing on me the other day. Yay for autosaves. Mwahahaha!!! The human culture reigns supreme!!!! Course that was on beginner, but hey we've got to start somewhere.

Andrew SMSed from Darwin where it is apparently 'hot and humid'. Big surprise there.
Pamela will have been pleased with the cool turn in the weather after friday's heat, but I suspect Darwin has remained hot and sticky.

Simon I see is sleeping or possibly travelling now within cooee of the place I grew up. Lovely scenery but not terribly exciting to tell you the truth. See if you can get told the story of the sugar boat if you're still around there. Town's main claim to fame is as being the hometown of the pioneer of television (John Logie Baird - I went to JLB primary school) amongst many other inventions, including a borax insole to stop WWI british & french troops getting foot rot in the trenches.
And I believe an actress whose name I can't remember.
Also has 'The Hill House' designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh if you're into that kind of architecture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home