Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Alien

Well, looks like it's finally going to happen. I'm actually going to see Alien for the first time. (OK the Director's cut but it can't be that different.) I've avoided it for so long, mostly because I'm usually just not a fan of horror movies or those designed to get your adrenaline going. I know what adrenaline does to my system when introduced too quickly, and it's not fun.

Still, I've had enough people tell me that I have to see this movie so I have succumbed to pressure and Andrew and I will be seeing it tonight. Least I'm taking someone to protect me from the nasty alien thingies.

Who knows, maybe I'll even watch the other Alien movies sometime.
Looks like there's a break in the rain so I'm going to head for my car now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home