Monday, November 17, 2003

Mondays not fun

Today was unproductive, at least in terms of paid work. Slept in, failed to look at essay meant to be marking. Did a bit of html work but nothing important.

Just felt down all day (though not anything like my blue periods of last semester)

I think I need more sleep. And I probably won't even get to see Andrew tonight as he doesn't want to bring his cold to the younger members of the monday night gatherings. Wahhh.

Ok, that last sentence clearly shows that I do indeed need more sleep and I should not stay out late tonight.
Time for me to put my stuff in my bag and head home, probably via the shops as I am out of bread and milk type products.

Did play with Christine's Virtual Theremin a bit, but no idea how on earth you are meant to close the thing once it's open apart from the old ALT-F4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home