Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ho hum, install install install

After my work computer died a few months back I finally have the replacement (instead of the temporary replacement) and yet again am trying to locate and reinstall all the software I need.

Luckily it has happened on a fairly quiet day and there's no urgent jobs requiring me to have the computer working.

I've been sharing my place for a few days now as Chris needed a place to stay between her housesitting stint and the shared household she's moving into at the weekend. Which should give her some breathing space for looking for a new place to buy. So far we've managed to avoid getting on each others nerves, though I'm not sure how much of that is due to the little time actually spent there while not sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home