Sunday, November 30, 2003

Never seen a Crowe movie.

I came to the realisation tonight, on pondering whether to go see Master & Commander with the swancon crowd, that I have never seen a single Russell Crowe movie. Not one. (Checked on IMDB) Didn't see Gladiator. A beautiful mind passed me by.

I don't think I'll break this record. I found the Patrick O'Brien books interesting enough but have only read a couple.

Birthday was interesting. Had teppenyaki with parents, sister and Andrew. I enjoyed it, and Andrew definitely enjoyed the chocolate fondue we had for desert. (I knew he'd find a use for the chocolate fondue set eventually :) )

Got my own copy of Set (yay!) and the latest Pratchett, so happy there.

Went to Shig and Kiki's wedding today, it was a pleasant day (apart from the flies - I believe the celebrant said that was the third fly she'd swallowed that week) the wedding was nice, the bubbles were fun and we had a nice walk around the gardens afterwards.

The only cloud on my horizon currently is the exam marking I have to do :(. I'm about a fifth of the way through it and probably will finish that up on monday.

I know I have a job for another year and may be moving into the nice big corner office. Of course I'll have to check if the ants nest is still in there. And that will mean sorting out my current office (bleah) But oh well.

I haven't proofed for over 24 hours now and am getting a little jittery ;) maybe I'll just do a page before I go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home