Sunday, December 07, 2003

No more marking

Well, after a week of mostly marking exams I've had a fairly relaxing weekend.

Friday was quiet apart from a very nice Xmas lunch. Tis the season to get stuffed :)
Yesterday was mostly vegging, bit of proofing and watching Thursday's farscape. Today was gaming day and we played some Settlers of Catan, a bit of Feng Shui and a couple of rounds of Set.

Two more working days before Xmas!
Then I'm on leave and will have time to tidy house, Xmas shop, sort out study etc. And of course try and think of xmas presents.

I'm not quite sure of the reason for the uncommon fennish gender skew at Bookclub (Simon's Blog) Are females more literary, or is it a mere glitch in the statistics to do with this group?

Pamela might be finding it quite hot, but I think I'm enjoying the weather at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home